Klik Klik Klik =)

~iklan~ klik2

Klik jika Anda Suka =)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

exam fever

Sorry for no update recently. For your information i had fight with two exam already for this semester. English and Finance done!!! Islamic economics, Statistics and Macroeconomics is line up..hehehe. study group definitely helping me with study. so I want my study buddy and all my friend will keep up the good work and aim for succes.I hope I can pass with flying colour!! wish me all the best yeah


hahaha look at my friend at the back!! nashar!! wahahaa
.

4 comments:

ed shahir said...

makin comel lak hang asraf..hehe

farsa fira said...

hehehe....nk wat cmne ed....susah ati dgn exam...asyik kuaq pekena A&W ja....hahaha

HAZRIL HAFIZ said...

style study...pressure truk..hahaha

farsa fira said...

boo matpit.....hehehe