Klik Klik Klik =)

~iklan~ klik2

Klik jika Anda Suka =)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

.:: I want this note =_= ~~ ::.


Hmm...this is my hobby... collecting old and rare coins or notes.....but this new RM50 is consider as limited edition collection...
I hope I could own it one...but during its launch...I did not get the opportunity to get it...huh~~~
what a waste....but I know I can get it from my friend...wait till I meet him..he also obses with coins and notes collection..hmm...if i get this notes..my collection will became bigger and I need to buy new album..hehehe....
so far...my collection is about 2 albums..the first album contains old money from Malaysia and second album contains old, rare, and special edition money from Malaysia and others country...
about my coins album????
I also have 2 albums...
as I remembered..my oldest collection of coin is in the year 1875, it is the strait settlement coin... can you count the years of this coin??? 2009-1875...huh!!! its been 134 years...wow!!! what an ancient money!!! hehe.....do you believe me if i tell you the price nowadays??? fuh~~ memang banyak laa......but as a numismatics collector...i may not sell it (but if the price is suitable...maybe..hehehe..)..
hmm...anyway... i want to stress that i am sure i can get this RM50 special edition from my friend...hehe...never give up..
hehehe.........





.:: farsa fira ::.

2 comments:

Shahida said...

Wow, you've got a very nice hobby there man..

farsa fira said...

yeah...adib x penah crita ke???
banyak oo koleksi sy..hehehe
nanti nak buka muzium laa..hehe